Yoga Vacation light
Fri., 5 November 2021 – Sun., 7 November 2021
Enjoy a relaxing yoga holiday with unique nature experiences. Draw new strength in the untouched mountain nature with fresh air, mountain meadows, quiet forests, medicinal herbs along the way, clean streams and bathing lakes.
Take a deep breath and gain new strength and inspiration. Regular asana and breathing practice, conscious relaxation, meditation and a balanced vegetarian diet bring body and mind into balance.
Two gentle yoga classes daily for all levels, as well as group meditation in the mornings and evenings, are the basis for this relaxing week at the Retreat House.
- “Asanas develop strength … and make the limbs supple.” (Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
- Gradual stretching and development of mobility
- Muscle strength by bending backwards
- The asana classes: dynamic and contemplative
Between 11 am and 4 pm you have more time for relaxation and leisure pursuits.
Yoga: Your Home Practice Companion, Sivananda Yoga Centres
Many photos; asana practice programmes for beginner, intermediate and advanced users; relaxation and meditation; over 40 vegetarian recipes.
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|Yoga until 23 Dec 2021:||€51|
|Yoga from 6 Jan 2022:||€53|
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS|
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€39|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
12 noon or
|Lecture, workshop or walk|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm|
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
Updated September 18th, 2021
Arrival from Austria:
- For the day of arrival we ask you to bring a valid PCR or Antigen test.
Arrival from Germany and Switzerland:
- The 3G Rule applies (vaccinated, tested or recovered). Additionaly, we ask you to bring a valid PCR or Antigen test.
For our guests from ALL OTHER COUNTRIES:
- Please verify if you are eligible to travel to Austria: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/
- For the day of arrival we ask you to bring a valid PCR or Antigen test.
Tests during your stay
- You will have to do an Antigen test every 24 hours or PCR test every 3 days. For the Antigen tests the Hotel Pointner is authorized to test. You can do the test yourself there free of charge as part of “antigen self-tests under supervision”. If you do not have self-tests on your own you can buy them in the Boutique.
- The result of this test is available after just a few minutes, and the hotel will upload it to the platform www.tiroltestet.at and you will receive a confirmation SMS or email. A QR code is not necessary.
- The test procedure is a simple and self-administered nasal swab.
- A PCR test can be done in the Screeningstrasse Kitzbühel / parking lot Schwarzsee. Due to high demand there may be a shortage of appointments, please register in advance at https://tiroltestet.leitstelle.tirol/.
Exceptions from the regular tests:
If you belong to one of the following groups you only need to test once on the second day of your stay:
- you will have to show a negative covid test upon arrival.
- The validity of your vaccination starts after your second vaccination and lasts for 12 months from the first vaccination.
- In the case of vaccinations when only one vaccination is planned, this is valid as evidence from the 22nd day, and is then valid for nine months from the vaccination as evidence for admission.
- In case of a third vaccination there must be a 4 months distance to the last one and its valid for one year.
- Separation notice or proof of recovery, if this was issued for a person who was proven to have been ill with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months before the planned test.
- Medical confirmation of an infection that has occurred in the last six months and has currently expired, molecular-biologically confirmed.
- Proof of neutralizing antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months.
Return to Germany:
The 3G rule applies: You need a proof that you are either vaccinated, recovered or tested. A self-test under supervision at Hotel Pointner (see above under tests during your stay) counts as proof.
Return to Switzerland:
No restrictions when entering from Austria by land. When entering from Austria by air the 3G rule applies.
During the stay
On the day of arrival we try to organize everything as smoothly as possible – you will be entered in the Covid test list.
Guest registration will be carried out upon arrival. All you need is your name and mobile number.
- Please wear an FFP2 mask in all indoor areas.
- The mask can be removed during the Yoga practice.
- The use of rental mats, blankets and pillows is unfortunately not possible. Please bring your own equipment. You can also purchase it on site in the yoga shop.
- The Kapalabhati breathing exercise is not practiced in the halls.
- The floors are cleaned and disinfected daily. There are hand disinfectant dispensers in front of the yoga halls and platforms.
Lectures and meditations:
- As often as the weather permits, the activities will take place outdoors.
- Several times a week there will be meditative walks instead of sitting meditations.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow with you to the meditations and lectures.
- Please let us know if you need a chair.
- The halls are systematically ventilated. Please bring warm clothing.
- A special air purification device ensures clean air in the yoga rooms. Viruses are destroyed and even the smallest particles are filtered out through a combination of special filters, UV-C light irradiation and ionization.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap after and before all activities and also use the hand disinfectant dispensers, which are available at the entrance to all activities.
- If you have the urge to cough or sneeze, please leave the classroom immediately and observe the generally known cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Toilets: As much as possible please use the toilet in your own room during asana lessons, lectures or meditations.
- Please do not come to stay with symptoms of illness (fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing / shortness of breath, cough and / or taste disorders).
- Participation in the activities is no longer possible if you have a cold on site. Please contact the Retreat House management immediately so that the officially prescribed steps can be taken.
- Water and tea are available on the relaxation platform.
- Please bring your own drinking bottle for refills.
Unfortunately, the hotel sauna remains closed due to the lack of space for social distancing.
Reception and yoga shop
- Please make outstanding payments before your arrival. Outstanding remaining payments should be paid by credit card at the seminar house reception upon arrival, if possible.
Bookings are closed for this event.