Online Group Meditation
With live video transmission
Live Group Evening Meditation
Daily 8 to 9 pm
20 min. silent meditation, 20 min. mantra chanting, 20 min. talk
With Zoom video transmission
Participation is free of charge
All events are scheduled for Central European Time.
This is how it works:
- Enrol here for the transmission in English, Spanish, Russian or Lithuanian language
- At the latest one hour before the meditation you will receive the zoom access link by email.
- As of 30 minutes before the meditation: click on the zoom access link
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the meditation hall
Live Online Morning Inspiration
On the wings of devotion and wisdom
6:30 – 7:30 am
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from the European Sivananda Yoga Centres and Ashrams:
Mantra chanting and philosophical reading.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from South India:
Yagneswara Dixit performs a traditional puja (worship ceremony) from his home in Bangalore.
The programmes are held in English.
Participation free of charge.
How it works:
- The link for the next day will be sent daily at 6pm together with the link for the evening meditation.
If the button doesn’t work, you can fill out the same form directly at Mailchimp: