the natural Rhythm of Life
Ayurveda - the natural Rhythm of Life
Saturdays, 9.00 – 10.30 am
Part 2: 10 July – 7 August: Seasonal routines for immunity throughout the year.
With Sankar and Poornima Sreelal,
Ayurveda experts from Kerala, India
Ayurveda enables individualised healthy nutrition and a balanced lifestyle for everyone and for all ages. The individual constitution plays a role as well as the geographical location and the season.
In this course, the daily routine, seasonal routines and their adaptation to the individual situation are explained.
With practical examples and time for questions and answers.
was born in a traditional Ayurveda practitioner’s family in Kerala. Apart from clinical practice, because of his analytical approach, he’s interested in applying IT in Ayurveda. He did his post-graduate work in bioinformatics.
is a leading Ayurvedic dietary consultant. She comes from a traditional healer’s family. After her graduation in Ayurveda, she specialized in Clinical nutrition and dietetics. She works on applied nutrition for curative purposes.
Part-II: Seasonal routines for immunity throughout the year.
Seasonal diseases are mainly due to inappropriate diet and activities while the body is trying to adapt to different weather conditions.
- Understanding dosha and bodily changes with the seasons.
- The key seasons where we need to do detox.
- The Ayurvedic six seasons and it’s correlation with four seasons.
- The bodily changes during summer and adaptations one need to make to remain healthy.
- The dietary guidelines for summer season for different body types.
- Special recipe recommended to get through the summer.
- The autumn regimen as per dosha changes.
- The good and bad diets in autumn.
- Sample recipe to correct dosha changes in autumn.
- The dosha changes and bodily adaptations for winter
- Eating right according to the Agni changes in winter.
- Recommended sample recipe for winter.
- Understanding the body physiology in spring and managing the changes.
- Dietary management to handle the dosha changes and allergies.
- Recipe to balance the changes in the respiratory system.
Registration & Payment
Fee for one course: 68,- €