FEBRUARY RETREAT: More Awareness with Yoga
Sun. 17 February – Fri. 22 February 2019
Enjoy the snow outdoors and the relaxation indoors. The relaxing asana practice, a sauna visit, healthy and energising food and the peace of the morning and evening meditation lead to all-round well-being.
Asanas unblock vital energy and evenly distribute it throughout the body. The precision of the asana technique increases the benefits for body and mind.
With a certificate of participation for 50 training units of 45 minutes each
- Becoming aware of gravity in the relaxation pose
- Observing muscle reactions, improving flexibility
- Better alignment of the spine
- Releasing tension and holding poses with minimal effort
- The meditation pose as the starting point for a new body awareness
- Interaction of body and mind
- Classical meditation paths of yoga
- The Self, Karma and reincarnation
- Attention, concentration and meditation
- Meditation with and without form
- Bhakti – the sublimination of emotions
Depending on the weather, daily winter walks and the option to go cross-country skiing independently nearby.
The trails begin just 5 minutes' walking distance away from the Retreat House. Rental gear available in Reith village (at extra cost).
Daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 7 January 2019 until 31 December 2019
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Accommodation and meals
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.