MARCH RETREAT: Breathe Freely
Thu. 7 March – Sun. 10 March 2019
With a certificate of participation for 30 training units of 45 minutes each
Refining the yogic breathing techniques in theory and in practice.
Gradual increase of the Pranayama practice with individual guidance.
- Full yogic breathing in the asanas, in relaxation and in Pranayama
- Yoga and diet: The dos and don'ts for better breathing
- Individual measurement of restful breathing – a reflection of one's physical and mental condition
- Asana variations to strengthen breathing
- Anatomical details in relation to Pranayama
Lectures: Treasures of mental positivity:
A selection of positive aspects of the mind are presented, for example adaptability and integrity, compassion and courage, contentment and graciousness.The lectures are based on the brilliant book by Swami Sivananda, How to Cultivate Virtues and Eradicate Vices.
Thu. 7.3 – Sun. 10.3
Mobility and a healthy heart with yoga.
- Flexibility in the shoulders, back and hips.
- Muscle test with posture analysis and individual advice.
- Holding the asanas: gentle endurance training for the cardiovascular system.
- Breathing exercises for more vitality and relaxation.
- Inner tranquillity through positive thinking and meditation.
- Mindfulness exercises for one-pointedness of mind.
- A healthy diet for body and mind.
Relaxing with Yoga
Further education course with Swami Vidyananda
Thu. 7.3 – Sun. 10.3
Holistic regeneration and developing skills to cope with stress in daily life.
Daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 7 January 2019 until 31 December 2019
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Accommodation and meals
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.