TTC Refresher Online
4 – 7 June 2020
Further Training for Sivananda Yoga Teachers
4 - 7 June 2020
Begin: Thursday, 4 June, 4 pm
End: Sunday, 7 June, 9:30 pm
Under the guidance of Swami Durgananda.
With Swami Sivadasananda, Swami Kailasananda and many Swamis and senior teachers from the Sivananda Centres.
Deepen your vision, expand your knowledge, fine-tune your skills, reconnect to the classical teachings of Yoga and Vedanta and celebrate the positive, dynamic and peaceful message of Yoga.
Since 2012, the European Sivananda Yoga Centres are hosting the annual TTC Refresher as an opportunity for the many members of the Sivananda family all over the world to connect and to refresh their practice and teaching skills. Since 2020 turns out to be a special year, we’ll be hosting the TTC Refresher this year for the very first time online.
Please join us for this inspiring time!
of the 2020 TTC Refresher
Dynamic Asana Classes
- Tortoise, back stretches, triangle variations
- Forward bend variations and deep relaxation
- Twisting and other asymetrical variations
- Pranayama – Pratyahara – Dharana
Refreshing “How-to-Teach” Workshops
- Improving the Sun Salutation
- Sense of balance, proprioception and alignment in the asana
- Physiology and Energy Flow: The logical sequence of the 12 main asanas.
Some of the classes and workshops will be taught by Swami Sivadasananda.
- “Mind, Time and Space” with Swami Kailasananda
- “Understanding Kundalini” with Swami Sivadasananda
- “Om and the Eternity of the Soul” with Swami Ramapriyananda
- Pratyahara – the art of being within the world but not of the world
- The power of mantras for global wellbeing
- Spiritual theatre play
- Creating a spiritual power centre at home
- Tools to keep your daily practice fresh and inspired
- Relying on the Inner Self – how to be happy in one’s own company
- Compassion in action – how to serve under any circumstances
Mantra Chanting and Temple Ceremonies
- Two Pujas with a South-Indian temple priest
- Kirtan session with the staff of the various European Sivananda Yoga Centres
Early Morning Pranayama
- Kapalabhati: slow – medium – fast
- Anuloma Viloma: expanding the breath and visualizing the prana flow
- Kapalabhati, Anuloma Viloma and Brahmari
Thursday, 4 June:
|4pm – 5:45pm:||Asana class “Forward bend variations & deep relaxation”|
|8 – 9:30pm:||Satsang “Pratyahara – the art of being within the world but not of the world”|
Friday, 5 June:
|5:10am – 5:45am:||Pranayama “Kapalabhati: slow-medium-fast”|
|6am – 7:30 am:||Satsang: “creating a spiritual power centre at home“|
|8am – 9:45am:||Asana class “Tortoise, back stretches, triangle variations”|
|12noon – 12:45pm:||Puja with a South-Indian temple priest|
|1pm – 2 pm:||Lecture “Mind, Time and Space” with Swami Kailasananda|
|4pm – 5:45pm:||How-to-teach Workshop “Improving the Sun Salutation”|
|8pm – 9:30pm:||Satsang “the power of mantras for global wellbeing”|
Saturday, 6 June:
|5:10am – 5:45am:||Pranayama “Anuloma Viloma: expanding the breath and visualizing the prana flow.”|
|6am – 7:30 am:||Satsang “tools to keep your daily practice fresh and inspired”|
|8am – 9:45am:||Asana class “Twisting & other asymetrical variations”|
|12noon – 12:45pm:||Kirtan session with the Staff of the European Sivananda Centres|
|1pm – 2 pm:||Lecture “Understanding Kundalini “ with Swami Sivadasananda|
|4pm – 5:45pm:||How-to-teach Workshop “sense of balance, proprio-ception & alignment in the asana”|
|8pm – 9:30pm:||Satsang “Spiritual theatre play” with the Staff from the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House Reith, Austria|
Sunday, 7 June:
|5:10am – 5:45 am:||Pranayama “Kapalabhati, Anuloma Viloma and Brahmari”|
|6am – 7:30 am:||Satsang “Relying on the Inner Self-how to be happy in one’s own company”|
|8am – 9:45am:||Asana class “Pranayama-Pratyahara-Dharana”|
|11:30am – 12:15pm:||Puja with a South-Indian temple priest|
|12:30pm – 1:30pm:||Lecture “Om and the eternity of the soul”|
|2pm – 2:30pm:||Peace meditation for a united planet|
|4pm – 5:45pm:||How-to-teach Workshop “Physiology and Energy Flow: The logical sequence of the 12 main asanas”|
|8pm – 9:30pm:||Satsang “compassion in action – how to serve under any circumstances”|
Practical info & registration
TTC Refresher Online
Language: English with simultaneous translation into German, French and Spanish. Upon request into Italian, Lithuanian, Russian and Polish.
With certificate of participation in the Online-TTC Refresher.
Participation fee: €95
Please pay by bank transfer to:
Volksbank Kufstein, Austria
IBAN: AT64 4239 0000 7003 3749
or by credit card
As all our current activities, the Online-TTC Refresher will also be taught through zoom.
The daily programme with zoom links will be sent in advance.
If the button doesn’t work, you can fill out the same form directly at Mailchimp: