We would like to inform you about the current measures and regulations relating to entry, stay and departure for your Yoga Holidays in Mittersill, Hohe Tauern, Austria.
Updated September 1st, 2021
Before the day of arrival
GUESTS FROM AUSTRIA
- For the day of arrival we ask you to do an antigen test. Self tests are valid for 24 hours, tests from an official test center are valid for 48 hours.
- If you stay longer than 2 nights, we ask you to get free self-tests with QR code in your pharmacy in your home town. The self-tests must be repeated every 24 hours and will be registered by the Red Cross App.
- Alternatively you can register with the Austrian social security number for a test in the National Park Center Mittersill. www.salzburg-testet.at) .
Rules for tests:
Self test valid 24 h
Antigen Test valid 48 h
PCR Test valid 72 h
- If your test from the arrival day looses its validity you have to repeat the test during your stay.
GUESTS FROM GERMANY and SWITZERLAND:
- Entry is possible without quarantine!
- Please make a timely guest registration for entry. It is valid 48 hours. You can find the link here.
- Regarding the free self-tests to take with you, we ask you to inquire in your country at your trusted pharmacy. This depends on the pharmacies and federal states / cantons.
No further tests necessary for the following people – please bring a confirmation of your status:
- Please bring a test on your arrival day. During your stay no more test is necessary.
- Only double vaccination will free you from testing during your stay. Second vaccination is valid for nine months from the first vaccination as evidence.
- In the case of vaccinations when only one vaccination is planned, this is valid as evidence from the 22nd day, and is then valid for nine months from the vaccination as evidence for admission.
- Separation notice or proof of recovery, if this was issued for a person who was proven to have been ill with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months before the planned test.
- Medical confirmation of an infection that has occurred in the last six months and has currently expired, molecular-biologically confirmed.
- Proof of neutralizing antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months.
Returning back to Germany:
The 3G rule applies (to be tested, vaccinated our recovered). Attention: the self test from the hotel is not enough. Please book here for an official antgen test before you return to Germany: www.salzburg-testet.at
Returning back to Swizerland:
No restrictions when travelling by road or train. For flights the 3G rule applies (to be tested, vaccinated or recovered).
During your stay
On the day of arrival we try to organize everything as smoothly as possible – you will receive an information sheet where you have to fill out your Covid status.
And when your stay at the Sonnenberghof is over, you can travel home without a QUARANTINE: Those who have been vaccinated, recovered or tested do not have to go into quarantine if the test result is negative.
- The use of rental mats, blankets and pillows is unfortunately not possible. Please bring your own equipment. You can also purchase it on site in the yoga shop. Please leave personal items in the room as far as possible.
- Please wear a mask until you have laid out your own yoga mat in the yoga hall.
- The Kapalabhati breathing exercise is not practiced in the halls.
- There are hand disinfectant dispensers in front of the yoga halls and platforms.
- If you stay in the halls after the class, please wear a mask.
Lectures and meditations:
- Several times a week there will be meditative walks instead of sitting meditations.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow with you to the meditations and lectures.
- Please let us know if you need a chair.
- The halls are systematically ventilated. Please bring warm clothing.
- Please do not come to stay with symptoms of illness (fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing / shortness of breath, cough and / or taste disorders).
- Participation in the activities is no longer possible if you have a cold on site. Please contact the Retreat House management immediately so that the officially prescribed steps can be taken.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap after and before all activities and also use the hand disinfectant dispensers, which are available at the entrance to all activities.
- If you have the urge to cough or sneeze, please leave the classroom immediately and observe the generally known cough and sneeze etiquette.
- You will find a small selection of items from our Yoga Shop on-site.
Concerning the conditions for hotel accommodation and hotel catering please contact the Hotel Sonnenberghof directly:
Tel:+4365628311, Email: email@example.com