- The recommended distance, both indoors and outdoors, is at least 1 meter.
- Please wear a mask when entering and leaving all rooms.
- Please do not arrive with symptoms of illness. In the event of a cold on site, participation in the activities is no longer possible. Please report immediately to the Retreat House management so that the officially recommended steps can be taken.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after all activities and also use the hand disinfectant dispenser, which is located at the entrance to all activities.
- If you start coughing or sneezing, please leave the classroom immediately and observe the generally known hygiene rules for coughing and sneezing.
- Toilets: During the asana lessons, lectures or meditations, use the toilet in your own room if possible.
- If you are travelling to Kitzbühel by train, please wear a mask on the train.
- Please make any outstanding payments before arrival. Outstanding remaining payments should be paid on arrival with a credit card at the Retreat House reception if possible.
- The use of rental mats, blankets and pillows is unfortunately not possible this summer. Please bring your own equipment. You can also buy them on site in the yoga shop. Please leave personal items in the room as much as possible. Please wear a mask until you put out your own yoga mat in the classroom.
- Please bring your own mat disinfectant and disinfect the mat outside the hall before each lesson.
- We will observe 2 meters distance during the class, whether indoors or outdoors. The places are marked.
- The yoga teachers wear face masks or face shields when teaching.
- Yoga teachers can only give verbal, but no physical corrections.
- The Kapalabhati breathing exercise is not practiced indoors. Do headstand only at your own risk, as no physical support is possible.
- The halls are ventilated at regular intervals. Please bring warm clothes.
- If you stay in the halls after class, please observe the distance rules and wear a mask.
- The floors are cleaned and disinfected several times a day. Hand disinfectant dispensers are located at the front of the yoga halls and platforms.
- We observe a minimum distance of 1 meter. The places are marked. Please bring your own yoga mat and pillow to the lecture.
- Please wear a mask during the lectures.
- Whenever the weather permits, we will meditate outdoors and observe at least 1 meter distance.
- There will be meditative walks several times a week instead of seated meditations.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow to the meditations.
- The mantra singing will take place quietly, with a mask and with open windows.
- The terrace chairs are set up at an appropriate distance. When adjusting, please also maintain this distance.
- Water and tea are available on the terrace.
- Please bring your own drinking vessel to fill.
- Due to the lack of space, the hotel sauna is unfortunately closed.
- You will find a small assortment of products at the entrance area of the Retreat House. We would be happy to bring further articles to you there.