Conditions of participation
To get the full benefits of your yoga practice, please heed the following:
- We ask you to attend the morning and evening meditation sessions and two yoga classes. The lecture in the afternoon is optional.
- We request that you forgo the consumption of black tea, coffee, meat, fish, eggs, onions, garlic, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs during your stay at Hotel Grafenast.
- Please help maintain the peace and purity in the meditation room.
- Important!! Please don’t step in to the fields or the pastures, stay on the path in the forest and don’t make any fires.
- The Retreat House is not responsible for any loss of valuables.
- Loud music, cooking, candles and incense are not permitted in the hotelrooms.
Full payment for the yoga portion of your stay is due on registration.
I hereby declare that I have read the rules of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Retreat House for the stay in Hotel Grafenast, that I will adhere to these rules and that I will be present at all activities.
I take full responsibility for myself and for my personal property. The decision to participate in the activities is exclusively my own and I do so on my own responsibility.
I further declare that I will not hold the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Retreat House liable for any injuries, damage or loss that may result from my participation in the activities. I am in good health and have no illnesses or preconditions that prevent me from practising the asana and pranayama exercises. Furthermore, I acknowledge that I perform all exercises at my own risk and on my own responsibility and that I can omit or discontinue exercises at any time if I so desire.
Cancellation and withdrawal terms
Your registration becomes valid upon full payment after receipt of the reservation confirmation.
Cancellation before the start of the programme: The following fees will apply to the yoga part (excluding accommodation):
More than 21 days before programme start: 10%. Within 21 days of programme start: 30%.
In case of early departure from the programme, there will be no refund for the yoga part.
If you would like to change your booking to another programme organized by the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House in Reith, a rebooking fee of €50 will be charged.
The Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions (ÖHVB) apply.
Cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival: no cancellation fees apply.
Cancellation within 6 weeks: 50% cancellation fee; within one week of arrival: 80% cancellation fee.
The hotel recommends concluding their fairly priced “Grafenast cancellation protection“, costing €2.50 per person per day booked.
Information regarding the Austrian Distance and Off-Premises Contract Act (FAGG):
According to § 18 Subsection 1 Z 10 FAGG your 14 days right of withdrawal does not apply to this contract as it concerns the provision of services related to leisure activities and the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance.