Here we inform you about the current measures and regulations around entry, stay and departure for yoga vacations and yoga teacher trainings.
As of June 26, 2022
We ask you to take an antigen self-test before or upon arrival at the Retreat House. Tests are available at cost price of 3,- € at the Retrat House reception. Also on site we ask you to do an antigen self-test every 2 days. Please bring the required number of tests for your stay.
If the result of a self-test is positive or if symptoms such as fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, cough and/or smell/taste disturbances occur during your stay, we will ask you to take a PCR test.
Please do not arrive with contact to COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days.
During your stay:
- Please wear an FFP2 mask in all indoor rooms and hallways.
- During yoga classes, the mask may be removed.
- Please wear a mask during mantra chanting.
- There will be mainly verbal instructions, physical corrections will be done by the yoga teachers only with your consent and after hand disinfection and wearing FFP2 mask.
- The Kapalabhati breathing exercise is practiced with the windows wide open.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow to the yoga classes, meditations and lectures. You can also purchase these on site at the yoga store.
- In the yoga rooms, a special air purification device ensures clean and fresh air. Through a combination of special filters, UV-C light irradiation and ionization, viruses are destroyed and even the smallest particles are filtered out. The air takes on the character of fresh air.
- If you have a cough or sneeze, please leave the classroom and follow the commonly known cough and sneeze etiquette.
You can find the current information for all countries HERE.