We would like to inform you about the current measures and regulations relating to entry, stay and departure for yoga vacation and the yoga teachers training course.
Our experiences with it since the beginning of June have been positive and problem-free.
Updated September 5th, 2021
Arrival from Austria:
- For the day of arrival we ask you to do an antigen test. If carried out by an authorized body, it is valid for 48 hours. Self-tests are valid for 24 hours.
Arrival from Germany and Switzerland:
- The 3G Rule applies (vaccinated, tested or recovered). Additionaly, we ask that you show a valid Covid test upon arrival, even if you are vaccinated or officially recovered.
Tests during your stay
- If you stay longer than 2 nights, we ask you to get free self-tests with QR code in your pharmacy in your home town. The self-tests must be repeated every 24 hours. If necessary, self-tests are available in the yoga shop at cost priceAlternative: The Hotel Pointner is an “Authorized Test Center for Accommodation Companies”. You can test yourself there free of charge as part of “antigen self-tests under supervision” and thus extend the validity of the self-test from 24 to 48 hours.
- The result of this test is available after just a few minutes, and the hotel will upload it to the platform www.tiroltestet.at and you will receive a confirmation SMS or email. A QR code is not necessary.
The test procedure is a simple and self-administered nasal swab.
- Those who do not bring self-tests can register with the Austrian social security number for a test in the Screeningstrasse Kitzbühel / parking lot Schwarzsee (due to high demand there may be a shortage of appointments, please register in advance at https://tiroltestet.leitstelle.tirol/).
For our guests from ALL OTHER COUNTRIES:
Please verify if you are eligible to travel to Austria: Re-open EU
- For the day of arrival we ask you to do an antigen test. These are valid for 48 hours.
The following applies to all of our guests:
Exceptions to the compulsory test – please bring confirmation with you:
- you will have to show a negative antigen covid test upon arrival. No further testing will be required during your stay.
- As of the 15th of August 2021 first vaccination alone is not valid anymore. You need to have the second vaccination which is valid as evidence for nine months from the first vaccination.
- In the case of vaccinations when only one vaccination is planned, this is valid as evidence from the 22nd day, and is then valid for nine months from the vaccination as evidence for admission.
- Separation notice or proof of recovery, if this was issued for a person who was proven to have been ill with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months before the planned test.
- Medical confirmation of an infection that has occurred in the last six months and has currently expired, molecular-biologically confirmed.
- Proof of neutralizing antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months.
Return to Germany:
The 3G rule applies: You need a proof that you are either vaccinated, recovered or tested. A self-test under supervision at Hotel Pointner (see above under Tests during your stay) counts as proof.
Return to Switzerland:
No restrictions when entering from Austria by land. When entering from Austria by air the 3G rule applies.
During the stay
On the day of arrival we try to organize everything as smoothly as possible – you will be entered in the Covid test list.
Guest registration will be carried out upon arrival. All you need is your name and mobile number.
- Please wear an FFP2 mask in all indoor areas.
- The mask can be removed during the Yoga practice.
- The use of rental mats, blankets and pillows is unfortunately not possible. Please bring your own equipment. You can also purchase it on site in the yoga shop.
- The Kapalabhati breathing exercise is not practiced in the halls.
- The floors are cleaned and disinfected daily. There are hand disinfectant dispensers in front of the yoga halls and platforms.
Lectures and meditations:
- As often as the weather permits, the activities will take place outdoors.
- Several times a week there will be meditative walks instead of sitting meditations.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow with you to the meditations and lectures.
- Please let us know if you need a chair.
- The halls are systematically ventilated. Please bring warm clothing.
- A special air purification device ensures clean air in the yoga rooms. Viruses are destroyed and even the smallest particles are filtered out through a combination of special filters, UV-C light irradiation and ionization.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap after and before all activities and also use the hand disinfectant dispensers, which are available at the entrance to all activities.
- If you have the urge to cough or sneeze, please leave the classroom immediately and observe the generally known cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Toilets: As much as possible please use the toilet in your own room during asana lessons, lectures or meditations.
- Please do not come to stay with symptoms of illness (fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing / shortness of breath, cough and / or taste disorders).
- Participation in the activities is no longer possible if you have a cold on site. Please contact the Retreat House management immediately so that the officially prescribed steps can be taken.
- Water and tea are available on the relaxation platform.
- Please bring your own drinking bottle for refills.
Unfortunately, the hotel sauna remains closed due to the lack of space for social distancing.
Reception and yoga shop
- Please make outstanding payments before your arrival. Outstanding remaining payments should be paid by credit card at the seminar house reception upon arrival, if possible.