Yoga and Winter Magic
Yoga Vacation in the Tyrolian Alps
Experience the charm of the frosty season
in the Kitzbühel mountains
Reith lies in a wide valley in the heart of the Kitzbühel mountains. To the north the imposing Wilder Kaiser mountain range, to the east the Kitzbüheler Horn, to the south the rolling hills of the Bichlach.
With a population of about 1,680, Reith is the relaxed alternative to the lively sports town of Kitzbühel, 5 kilometers away. Reith has been able to preserve much of its village originality.
In winter, snow sports enthusiasts have a wide choice: The ski area Kitzbühel as well as the SkiWorld Wilder Kaiser-Brixental with its countless kilometers of slopes are close by. There is also an excellent ski school and a free lift in Reith itself.
Bright blue skies, mountains and valleys covered in deep snow … winter in the Tyrolean Alps invites you to take time out from everyday life. Enjoy the tranquility of the Reither Valley on extended winter walks with wonderful views of the snow-covered mountain landscape.
The snow crunches under your shoes, the ice crystals glisten in the winter sun, the air is cold and clear. Afterwards stretch relaxed on the mat and expand the breath further.
What awaits you:
- Motivated, practicing yogis
- In-depth introduction to yoga and meditation with a variety of interesting topics
- Yoga practice and deep relaxation in the spacious seminar rooms
- Daily meditation, mantra chanting and ceremonies for inner and outer peace
- Time for extended winter walks with wonderful views of the snow-covered mountain landscape
- Experienced individual advice
- Delicious vegetarian meals in friendly companyA well-stocked boutique with selected books, music and yoga accessories
- New healthy habits in a smoke and alcohol free environment
Special Winter Retreats
Enjoy the snow outside and the relaxation inside.
Fri., 27 January – Wed., 1 February 2023
Asanas unblock vital energy and evenly distribute it throughout the body. The precision of the asana technique increases the benefits for body and mind.
Fri., 3 February – Wed., 8 February 2023
Experience the positive interactions of the yoga practice: A healthy mind in a healthy body – positive thoughts as a trigger for physical well-being.
Fri., 17 February – Wed., 22 February 2023
Time-tested yoga teachings on taking care of your health, ethical culture and mental balance.
Fri., 3 March – Sun., 5 March 2023
Two lectures with Chandrika (Cordula Interthal), daily yoga practice and relaxing meditations
Further Winter Programmes
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE AT ANY TIME