Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Course (TTC)
At the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House, Reith near Kitzbühel, Tyrol, Austria
- A life-transforming 4-week intensive course
- Longest running yoga teacher training course in the West, since 1969
- Over 50,000 graduates worldwide
- A certificate from the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers (ISYVC)
- Recognised by the Yoga Alliance for the 200 hours standard required by Registered yoga schools (RYS)
25 February – 26 March 2023
13 May – 11 June 2023
25 June – 23 July 2023
29 July – 27 August 2023
3 September – 1 October 2023
16 December 2023 – 14 January 2024
Course languages: English and German. Learn more
Reasons to take this course
Why do you want to become a yoga teacher?
- You would like to experience a month of inner development and deep immersion in a peaceful and holistic yogic lifestyle
- You have wished to do a training like this for many years and feel that the time has come now
- You have deep interest in yoga and want to take your yoga practice to a more meaningful level
- You want to benefit from the guidance and support of experienced and inspiring teachers
- You wish to improve your own asanas over four weeks of intensive practice
- You can practise pranayama for enhanced physical and mental energy
- You desire to experience deep relaxation and learn how to help others experience more peace in their lives
- You are keen to meet like-minded people from all corners of the world
- You seek to connect better with yourself, find deeper insight and mental strength through meditation
A sincere desire to learn and openness to yogic techniques is required.
A basic knowledge of yoga postures and philosophy is preferred, but not essential.
The curriculum of the Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Course (TTC) is based on the following five points of yoga which can […]Read More ›
The daily schedule of the Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Course is based on the five points of yoga as taught […]Read More ›
During the Sivananda yoga teacher training in Tyrol, Austria, you will be staying in the eco-hotel Pointner, which serves vegetarian […]Read More ›
Once a week during the Sivananda TTC is a lecture-free day. (Attendance at morning and evening meditations is nevertheless mandatory […]Read More ›
Please pack the following for your Sivananda yoga teacher training course: warm and comfortable clothing notebook, torch (flashlight) slippers and […]Read More ›
Yoga teacher training course
The cost of the TTC is based on your room choice.
It includes the training course, room and board, examination fee, training manual, two yoga pants and two t-shirts.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor’s tax per person per night.
There is a reduced price for students and the unemployed with limited number of spaces.
Student ID or unemployment card is required for verification.
|Dormitory (for ladies)*:||€2,312|
|Shared room (for men):||€2,412|
Prices valid until 28 February 2023.
Get more information
Join a TTC information session
every Wednesday, 7:30 – 8:15 pm (CET time)
every Saturday, 5:30 – 6:15 pm (CET time)
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with one of the course teachers and ask any questions you have. Please write an email to email@example.com
From graduates of the TTC
“Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for such an amazing life changing experience, I am so grateful. I will for sure return.”
“It was a wonderful, unforgettable and transformative time with you, and I hope to see you all again soon!”
“Thanks to you all Sivananda Staff, from Swamis to Karma Yogis. It was a great experience, which I will never forget. New life style, wonderful landscape and very friendly & nice people.”
Your safe stay
during the Yoga Instructor Course
We try our level best to make your stay safe. To this end, we have introduced the Corona rules that currently apply in Austria.
Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hour Training
Are you ready to become a yoga teacher?Register now
Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training ONLINE
4 WEEKS - 6 DAYS PER WEEK
Experience the authentic live training from home
If your life circumstances do not allow you to join an in-person course, this is a beautiful alternative.